Thursday, October 7, 2010

scariest dream ever

last night..me and my bunc had a talk...about our future..ecece....jauh pikir tu ~~
he ask me to marry him..OMG !!! haha..well..all i can say is YES..=D
no..no..just kidding lar..he didn't officially ask me to marry him..but he did asked "bile boleh masuk meminang?"
ok..that's not the scary part...then i went to bed..with hati yang berbunga bak taman bunga tulip yg sdg kembang mekar..blablabla..
then..i had a dream..my mama ask me to marry someone else !!!! how can that be..i'm in love wth someone else..u know that mama..but mama said "x boleh ! mama dah terima pinangan org ni !" aduh~~
since me and my bunc are good kids..we listened to our mom..so..i have to agree with my mama's choice..
i don't wanna be anak derhaka lah kan..but of coz..i cry my eyes out !!! 
the day of my wedding..my bunc sent me to masjid..for akad nikah thing..
wawa...tegar nye hati kite kan...=( 
 he's like my brother..whose always been there for me..
but still i can't accept the fact that i'm marrying someone else !!!
then..i opened my eyes..."pergh..nasib baik mimpi je..it felt too real !!"

i can't imagine..if that dream..wasn't a dream....='(

No comments:

Post a Comment

nak puji ? silakan ! :D