Thursday, October 7, 2010

hey..my new blog !

hye ppl ! (owh..i have no followers yet !)
this is my new blog..as my previous acc have been hacked by some pervert..
so here i am..living a new life with a brand new blog..haha..(mcm la xde blog x boleh hidup)
due to frustration, i had decided not to have blog anymore..but i can't help it !
since i'm a sasterawan-negara-to-be, so i have to write..
if i don't write..i'll talk like a talking machine and non-stop..
so..for the sake of my friends ears..saya perlu ada blog !
doesn't matter if ppl wanna read all the piece of **** or not..
this is my blog..i'll write whatever i want..haha..




p/s : feel free to follow me..i'll follow you back ! i promise~  ^^,

1 comment:

  1. tiqah...ko memang sengal.aku xleh stop gelak r bc blog ko..hamsap ko...hahha

    ReplyDelete

nak puji ? silakan ! :D